Deriv provides different live account types:
DMT5 Standard Synthetic Indices
Each account offers a variety of trading options, including CFDs and binaries using MT5. The GEO region of the trader will determine the account types that are offered.
For instance, traders from the EU will have different account possibilities than those from Singapore or South Africa. Deriv licensing and EU (ESMA) rules are to blame for this.
Our traders tested Deriv.com and discovered various benefits to opening an account, including:
- 100+ resources
- Leverage of 1:1,000
- Over 200% in rewards
- Free trial account Low $5 deposit requirement
- Choice of platforms for investment
- A variety of regulatory online brokers
- Live continuously, including on weekends
- Longer trade hours of up to 18 hours each day
- Multiplexers to boost possible earnings
- A variety of fee-free deposit and withdrawal options
- Account with Deriv has drawbacks like:
- Sign-up bonuses that aren’t unlimited and ongoing promotions
- Restricted social and copy trade capabilities
Opening Hours for Deriv
Deriv.com offers trading around-the-clock, in accordance with the relevant market’s operation hours. Having said that, weekend trading typically experiences a drop in volume, which makes spreads less attractive.
Customer service is offered around-the-clock through:
The self-service portal can help with a variety of inquiries, from platform problems to account questions.
The website itself offers live chat help.
Security & Safety
To protect confidential client information, Deriv uses SSL website encryption. Users may rely on the broker to treat their personal details with care because the broker’s security processes are compliant with industry standards.
The most recent iteration of the wildly popular Binary.com is Deriv.com. Traders can select from a variety of platforms to fit their own trading goals and preferences.
Depositing money and taking gains out are quick and simple processes. Additionally, customers gain by joining a recognized business with many licenses. Deriv is an accessible trading broker for newcomers because to its live signals and adjustable multipliers.
Contracts for difference (“CFDs”), complicated derivatives, and other products are all available on the Deriv.com website. Binary option trading might not be appropriate for everyone. Trading CFDs involves a high degree of risk because leverage can be used both favorably and unfavorably. As a result of the possibility of losing all of you invested money, the products available on the website might not be appropriate for all investors. Never trade with borrowed money, and never invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Please be certain that you are aware of the hazards before dealing in the sophisticated goods offered.
Australia, Thailand, Africa, Singapore, India, France, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Denmark, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Qatar, and most other nations are among those that Deriv.com welcomes as dealers.
From the U. S., Canada, Hong Kong, Israel, France, Jersey, Malaysia, Malta, Paraguay, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Spain, and Portugal, traders are unable to utilize Deriv.com.
AvaTrade: What is it?
Avatrade, one of the first online brokerage companies, was established in 2006 and is a member of the AVA Group Companies. It has developed into a major global FX and CFD broker. It has four locations: one each in Ireland, Australia, Japan, and the British Virgin Islands. It is also called the best forex brokers in Australia.
With its main office in Dublin, Ireland, Avatrade offers a variety of financial products as well as both manual and automated trading platforms. Despite being registered in numerous places throughout the world, it does not welcome American traders.
Let’s now look at some of its advantages and disadvantages.
- In addition to automatic trading platforms like Zulu Trade, Dupli Trade, and the AvaSocial app, it offers manual trading platforms like MT4 and MT5.
- It provides trading in a variety of asset classes, including cryptocurrencies, CFDs, and foreign exchange.
- Through Sharp Trader, it offers exceptional educational support through exclusive videos, articles, eBooks, and daily market analysis.
- It provides protection from negative balances.
- New traders can receive an AvaTrade bonus up to 20% of their initial investment.
- There is no guaranteed stop-loss facility available.
- When inactive for three months in a row, it assesses excessive inactivity fees of $50 per quarter. A $100 annual management fee is further charged for accounts that are not used.
- The FCA, which is well renowned for its stringent rules protecting fair market behavior, does not regulate it.
- As a result of regulatory limitations, it does not welcome American traders.