Are you looking for a new dish that is healthy and homemade? Well, all your issues regarding cooking will be resolved over here.
We are teaching a french style creamy organic chicken stew dish that is full of nutrients and will make your family delightful.
So, you should try this recipe and serve it at the lunch or dinner table as a vital part of a meal.
Creamy organic chicken stew! The name itself contains a creamy texture that everyone is going to love. This cuisine is a perfect way to show your love to your loved ones, and a beautiful, delicious organic chicken pot will make everyone crave it time and again.
Now, we are going to share our magical recipe of creamy Organic chicken stew that you can easily prepare at your place without a lot of hassle.
To have a perfect taste and balanced, creamy texture, make sure the organic chicken and other ingredients are of high quality.
Preparation: 25 minutes
Cooking time:1 hour 30 minutes
Serving: 4 to 6
Let’s have a look at the vital ingredients:
Organic chicken (boneless) 136 grams
Green bell pepper 2 oz
Onion (chopped) 8 oz
Organic chicken broth 12 oz
Celery 2 oz
Water 8 oz
Mushroom soup 10 oz
White Sugar 1 ½ teaspoon
Garlic powder 1 ½ teaspoon
Onion Powder 1 teaspoon
Salt (Seasoned) Half teaspoon
Black pepper To taste
Potatoes 8 oz
Carrot 8 oz
Cream 8 0z
After considering all the tasty and healthy ingredients, let’s move towards the instructions part. You must follow the instructions step by step to master the cuisine of creamy organic chicken stew.
Before we begin, make sure the organic chicken is divided into small pieces and is fresh with high quality to have a perfect taste.
- Take the organic chicken and rinse it completely and let it dry. Place into a bowl, sprinkle salt and cover it with water and put it into the oven and let the chicken get soft.
- Remove the organic chicken from the oven and add celery, chopped onion, bell pepper, and cook on low heat for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Remove extra liquid from the pot, shred the organic chicken, and add chicken broth, mushroom soup, garlic powder, sugar, and seasoned salt for taste and cook it for 30 minutes on low flame.
- Now place potatoes, carrot, cream, and leftover onions in the pot and let the vegetables simmer for half-hour. Keep stirring too.
- Now the delicious and gratifying creamy organic chicken stew is ready.
Serve in the tray with cooked rice, and you can add extra cream and paprika for taste.
Creamy halal organic chicken stew is the best recipe for a Sunday lunch or dinner.
Hopefully, you will enjoy making and eating other healthy halal organic meat recipes as well. Delicious recipes for your loved ones is an excellent way to make their day. It is one of the best ways to show love!