Mobile Phone Display Not Working or Touch Screen Not Working or blank screen on cell phone, yet Phone is ON – No Problem. Figure out How to Fix the Problem. These issue and arrangements apply to all brands Nokia, Samsung, iPhone, China Mobile Phones, Motorola, HTC, Sony, Blackberry, Alcatel, Apple, so on.
Display is a Card Level Part of a mobile phone that provides help to see all Programs. The display is accessible in various sizes. Display is constrained by the CPU. In some Mobile Phones, there is an Interface IC called Display IC among Display and CPU.
Old Phone used to have Small Display with No Touch. Later they began to accompany Touch Screen and Keypad.
Here I will Explain How to Fix if the Display of a Feature Phone is Now Working and How to Fix if Touch Screen or Display of Android Smartphone or iPhone isn’t working.
Types of Faults or Problems if Display Not Working
- Mobile Phone Display Not Working (Phone Dead)
- Nothing shows on the Display or Display is Black/Blank
- Just Half Display Working
- Display Broken or Crack
- Now and again Display Works and Sometimes it doesn’t work
- There is just light in the Display and that’s it
- Touch Screen Not Working
- Phone is ON however the Screen is Black
- You Dropped Your Phone and the Screen is Black
- Some portion of the Mobile Phone Screen doesn’t work
Tools Needed to Replace LCD Display Screen
- Fluid Flux.
- Fastening Iron
- Desoldering Wire.
- Weld wire.
- Accuracy screwdriver.
- Mobile Phone Opener.
How to fix Black or Blank Display
- Clean Display Tips and Display Connector.
- Exchanged the Display Connector.
- Supplant the Display.
- Check Display Track.
- Exchanged or Change the Display IC.
- Warmth, Reball or Change the CPU.
- In some slider mobile phone sets, on the off chance that there is Display issue, at that point it is basically a result of flawed Display Track. Change the track to take care of the issue.
- On the off chance that the Display is topsy turvy OR just half Display OR the Display is broken at that point change the Display.
- On the off chance that there is white Display and the display is changed yet the issue isn’t addressed at that point RELOAD SOFTWARE/Flash the Software.
- In some mobile phones like Nokia 6600, N72 and so forth, when the Phone is Switched ON, the Nokia Logo shows up and afterward the Display vanishes. This is issue of BOOT IC. Change the BOOT IC to take care of the issue.
How to Fix if Display when Phone is Not Working
If your Android Smartphone is ON, yet the Display is Black, at that point Most Probably you should Replace the Display. Follow these steps:
- Dismantle the Mobile Phone
- Get to the PCB of the Mobile Phone
- Utilizing IPA Solution Clean the PCB and all the Small Parts. This will Remove any Moisture and Dirt.
- Apply Flux everywhere on the PCB and Give Heat Using a Hot Air Blower from some Distance. This will Fix any Dry Solder.
- Presently check if the Display is Working or Not.
- In the case of Working then Fine. 3 Cheers for You.
- On the off chance that Not, at that point Bad Luck for You. You have No Option except for to Replace the Old Display with New One.