Life gives us many reasons to celebrate in the form of various cultural, religious and national festivals. Diwali is one such festival which is celebrated with great pomp and show all across India. One of the very aspects of celebrating the festival of lights is gifting or sharing the joy to all our loved ones through some amazing thoughtful or keepsake Diwali gifts. When it comes to showing our loved ones how much we love or care about them, often we end up spending too much on gifting them something. Isn’t it? To help you pick some budget-friendly Diwali gifts for your loved ones we have listed a few options for the same. Take some cues and start your shopping, right away because Diwali ain’t that far.
- Cracker Chocolate Box – One of the creative best chocolate gift hampers for Diwali have to be this cracker chocolate box. This Diwali, give up the sickening idea of bursting crackers and polluting the environment. Rather, celebrate it over sweetening your Diwali moments with your loved ones by gifting them a box full of cracker shaped chocolates.
- Scented Candles – Convey your Diwali wishes to your dear ones with some scented candles. Let there be happy, positive, bright vibes as the aroma of these scented candles spread every nook and corner of your loved one’s home-sweet-home.
- Fancy Diyas – The celebration of Diwali lies in the manner one celebrates this festival by being a part of Indian traditions, cultures and rituals. As lighting diyas on the eve of Diwali is quite mandatory for all the Hindus, fancy diyas would make an excellent gift bring in some positivity and good vibes.
- Cookie Gift Box – Though, there might be a few people who would deny loving chocolates. But there would be no one denying that they don’t love cookies. A refreshing yet snackable gift choice for Diwali will be welcomed with open arms by your loved ones and will even look into your budget issues.
- Bouquet – Be it whatever occasion, that you want to convey your good wishes for, it can be done beautifully over a bouquet of flowers. Diwali flowers like roses, carnations, lilies, orchids, gerberas, etc. coming in mesmerising settings is one of the nicest yet budget-friendly ways to convey your Diwali greetings to someone.
- Fairy Jar Light – Diwali is all about lighting up and replacing darkness or dullness with brightness or happy, positive vibes. A fairy jar light having twinkling lights inside a jar will make a creative home decor Diwali gift for your loved ones, that too in budget.
- Candleholders – There would be many people choosing to pamper their loved ones with candles, diyas and other such gifts. So you can think a bit differently and gift them a beautifully carved candle holder as part of your Diwali gifting gesture. It will visually appeal and make a perfect gift for Diwali.
- God Idol – As people belonging to different states pray to various gods and goddesses like Lord Ganesha, Goddess Laxmi, Goddess Durga, you can absolutely think of gifting a beautiful god idol to your loved ones on this upcoming occasion of Diwali.
- Desi Sweets – Diwali is one such festival in which everyone loved to relish some sugary desi sweets like rasgulla, gulab jamuns, kaju katli, etc. Hence. Conveying your Diwali wishes to someone over Indian sweets would be something really sweet.
- Traditional Vase – Often the simplest things in life, when gifted takes up the most room in our hearts. A traditional vase having some bright colours and intricate detailing done on it is sure to help you win bigtime your loved one’s heart.
So, what’s your pick?