One of the popular and profound domain registrars in all of the world, Godaddy has become quite popular in the past few years or so. Everyone who wants to digitalize and make himself known in this digital world turns to Godaddy for domains. Since its inception in 1999, the company has been providing both business emails and hosting options to tons of people who are looking to expand their work. What makes Godaddy better than others is that it offers complete control over the website.
Apart from the hosting and domain services, the company also has an email platform of its own for both personal and professional use. The webmail platform can also be accessed via third party client platforms of firms like Microsoft. You can easily sign-in to access your Godaddy mail services just by visiting the main website of the brand. Not only can you access the email services with this main page, but you can also access Godaddy products of all sorts.
If you are thinking of availing of all these benefits, then today, in this blog, we bring a simple guide on how you can sign in to your Godaddy email account via the three services that are provided by the company to its users.
Godaddy Email Account Login
- You will need to visit the official web page of Godaddy using this link, https://www.godaddy.com/.
- Now, from the top-right side of the screen, click on the “sign-in” option.
- Fill out the login credentials i.e. your email address and password and you are all set.
If you somehow have lost your login details or forgot your password, then you can easily reset your password using the steps given below;
- Open a new tab and visit the reset password page.
- Next up, enter your customer number or your username.
- Now, enter your Godaddy email address.
- Fill out the captcha code and you are done with the process.
If you don’t have any information about your account, then you will have to contact the support center. There, you will have to provide a substantial amount of information if you want to reset your password to recover your email account.
Godaddy Workspace Email Login
A workspace is one of the many services that are offered by Godaddy to its customers whenever a user buys a domain from the company. You can direct the MX records to Godaddy if you want to create an email address on this workspace.
Doing this ensures that you can use the company’s interface for your email. This workspace is usually preferred by people who are already using a slower host and find the email set up by the host to be unreliable.
You can log in to your workspace account via this link, https://login.secureserver.net/?app=wbe. You can only access the workspace using the mail address that you created for your domain. In case you forget your password, you can request a new password using the steps given below, although this process may take some time;
- Click on the account manager option from the menu bar.
- Now, from the account manager, find the products list and then click on the “workspace email” option.
- Choose the account that you want to change and continue.
- Next up, find the email address that you want to change, select the email address, and click on edit.
- Enter a strong new password, confirm the password, and submit.
Godaddy Email Login with Office 365
Godaddy has also collaborated with the likes of a Microsoft platform which was mentioned earlier in the blog, the Microsoft Outlook 365. You can log in to this account more quickly and easily; You can just visit this link, https://sso.godaddy.com/?ci=&app=o365&realm=pass, and enter your login information. That’s all that you have to do to access your mail in office 365. If for some reason, you want to change your mail password or are unable to login, then you can easily recover your password by visiting this link https://sso.godaddy.com/account/reset?ci=&realm=pass&app=o365 and following the instructions available on this site.
These are some of the ways using which you can access your Godaddy mail account. Users also face some login issues which give them a hard time, especially when the user is a professional. If you also find it difficult to log in at times, given below are a few steps that may help you to avoid such login problems;
- Make sure to check that there are no problems with the two-step authentication process, in case you have enabled it.
- Make sure to enter the correct email address and password.
- You can try resetting your password via this link, https://in.godaddy.com/help/reset-my-godaddy-password-8, in case you think that your account is locked.
- Make sure that you don’t enter any other login credentials apart from your Godaddy account.
- You can also try requesting access to your account from the site if none of the solutions mentioned above seem to work.
For further info, you may contact the GoDaddy help center.