Menopause is a point where a woman’s monthly menstrual cycle ends. Women with this condition generally miss their period for at least 12 months in a row. Most women with this condition may experience hot flashes. Most women experience this condition in their 50s. However, it may occur even before you turn 50 for several reasons. Below are some of the reasons for premature menopause.
- Ovary removal surgery
- Turner’s syndrome
- Auto-Immune Disorder
Whether it is premature menopause or menopause that occurs with aging, taking the treatment is essential. Otherwise, it can cause serious complications like osteoporosis, high blood pressure, being overweight, painful intercourse, etc. One of the top-rated menopause specialists available in Florida is Dr. Christopher K. Quinsey, MD. Take the appointment online through his website for menopause Lake Mary treatment.
Due to aging, the production of progesterone, estrogen, and other reproductive hormones reduces. By the time you reach 50, there will be a drastic difference in the production of reproductive hormones. Due to this, many women experience menopause in their 50s. Hormone replacement therapy can help you manage the uncomfortable symptoms that menopause causes.
Hormone replacement therapy provides synthetic estrogen to your body. Some other treatments available to manage the symptoms of menopause are Bisphosphonates and SERMs, which can prevent the loss of bone density in women due to menopause. Some of the tests your specialist may recommend for diagnosing this condition are urine, blood, and saliva tests.
If required, your specialist may recommend tests like kidney, liver, and thyroid function tests. They recommend these tests to identify what is causing menopause symptoms in you when you are in your 40s. While taking the treatment for this condition, make the following changes in your lifestyle to lead a comfortable and happy life.
- Simple Clothing: Avoid wearing heavy clothes, as they can make you feel highly uncomfortable.
- Cool Room: Keep your room cool to have a good sleep at night. Otherwise, you may experience night sweats, which can disturb your sleep.
- Nutritious Food: Eat nutritious food to keep yourself healthy. Cut off the spicy food from your diet completely.
- Avoid Stress: Women with menopause must avoid stress completely. Practice meditation and yoga every day to manage stress.
- Proper Hydration: Drink enough water daily to keep your body hydrated. Otherwise, you may experience severe hot flashes.
Contact a good menopause specialist in Florida today to manage the symptoms of menopause and avoid any complications related to it.