Organic chicken madras curry is a lovely and tasty recipe that is cooked and relished all around the globe. Masses love to have halal organic chicken madras at their dinner table now and then.
The best part of this chicken madras is that it gives flavourful fragrances and the organic chicken pieces are spicy and tender, which you are going to love!
Today we are here to share the amazing and appetizing recipe of organic chicken madras simply and easily that you can make at your home.
Let’s start right away:
Cooking time:35 minutes
Now let’s have a look at the important and inevitable ingredients which are going to give a magical taste to your organic chicken madras.
- Organic chicken breasts 4
- Onion (chopped) 1
- Garlic (cloves) 2
- Ginger small piece
- Red pepper 1 ½ teaspoon
- Vegetable oil 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Half teaspoon
- Cumin (ground) 1 teaspoon
- Coriander (ground) 1 teaspoon
- Hot chilli powder for taste
- Tomatoes 400 grams
- Small pack coriander 1
- Rice and naan for serving
Now we have considered all the healthy and delicious ingredients to make rich and flavorful chicken madras. Follow the instructions step by step to have a perfect and enhanced flavour of organic chicken madras curry at your family table.
Before we move to the instructions, make sure that the organic chicken breasts are cut into small pieces and it is of high quality because food quality is more important than anything!
Besides, if the organic chicken is not fresh, it will not give the desired taste, rather it will waste your time and effort.
- Rinse the organic chicken properly and stain away the impurities to make it healthy and let it dry.
- Put onion, garlic, red chilli, and ginger in a food processor and make a thick paste.
- Place a clean saucepan on low flame, pour vegetable oil and the paste. Let the paste get soft, stir for 5 minutes. If you feel it’s sticking to the pan add a splash of water and stir.
- Add the ground coriander, turmeric, cumin, and hot chilli powder as per taste and stir them. Let them cook for a while then add organic chicken breasts (pieces) into it.
- keep stirring the whole mixture and organic chicken pieces must be covered with spices and paste.
- Cook the organic chicken for almost 5 minutes until it’s a pale colour. you can add a bit of water to make it non-sticky in the pan.
- Move chopped tomatoes with 1 teaspoon salt, cover the pan and cook on low flame for 30 minutes until the organic chicken is tender.
- Remove from the pan and place into a beautiful dish. Serve with rice and naan.
Enjoy the delicious organic chicken madras with your children and family.
Besides, this recipe made with halal organic meat is healthy as well.
Organic chicken madras should be served just after being removed from the pan so that you can cherish your effort and beautiful fragrances.