For most people, 10 free spin no deposit casino games serve as means of entertainment. Having a spin of the slots, a bet on roulette, or a few hands at blackjack is a common leisure activity with the people of Britain. To add to the excitement, casino games can yield massive payouts which attract millions of customers and make gambling one of the top industries in the UK. Due to these possibilities, some people have even made careers out of casino playing.
In this article, we outline the highest-paying casino games. Below you will learn about the best games currently offered by casinos and reasons as to why they are the best.
This classic game of chance is a favorite of many. Roulette has been around for hundreds of years in one form or another and is still as popular as ever as it is timeless.
The wide range of bets in roulette makes it a popular game with many:
- Bet either on red or black; even or odd; low number or the high number for a 1:1 payout.
- Bet on dozens or columns for a 2:1 payout.
- Bet on a 6 line (6 numbers) for a 5:1 payout.
- Bet on a square (4 numbers) for an 8:1 payout.
- Bet on a street (3 numbers) for an 11:1 payout.
- Bet on a split (2 numbers) for a 17:1 payout.
- Bet straight up (1 number) for a 35:1 payout.
There is a tendency with roulette players to bet very high amounts which make for a very risky game. However, lucky players who bet high on roulette and win will enjoy colossal payouts.
Chance and skill are married in this game that is very fun to watch and even more exciting to play. Players from all over the world take part in this intense, high-stakes casino game where the smallest reaction could give away your hand. Poker has gone through a massive revival in the 2000s and became a very rich industry, with some tournaments paying as high as $10 – $20 million for the 1st place with buy-ins sitting around $1 million.
The most skilled and luckiest poker players walk away dozens of millions richer regularly. Even the popular casino variant of Texas Hold’em can pay out 100:1 at the best of times!
The classic game of chance might be the leader of the highest paying casino games because of how frequently it pays out monstrous wins to lucky players.
- Progressive jackpot slots are the biggest opportunity for massive payouts. Games like the Mega Moolah series, Divine Fortune, and Mega Fortune payout wins ranging from £3 million to £16 million on a regular basis. For example, Mega Moolah games have paid out 8 progressive jackpots of the highest tier in 2020 alone. These wins ranged from $3 million to $16 million.
The highest paying standard slot is considered to be Ugga Bugga Slot Machine by Playtech. It has the highest RTP of all the available slots, measured at 99.07%.