Being highly reliable, efficient, trustworthy, and a popular webmail platform. AT&T email service is one of the top-choice of hackers, and thus if you’re one of those ATT users whose account has recently got compromised then, we assure you that by following the below-mentioned steps. You can easily recover or regain access to your AT&T email account. So, without wasting any minute further let’s get started with the process of AT&T.net email account password recovery.
AT&T.net Email Account Password Recovery
- To start with the process first, open your preferred web browser on your respective device.
- Then, type the ‘AT&T Log-in’ page inside its search address bar. Simply hit the ‘Enter’ button to reach onto the official sign-in page of the AT&T email service.
- Once you reach there, enter the ‘Email ID’ of your AT&T account.
- Then, skip the ‘Enter Password’ text field, look beside the same to click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link.
- Doing so, you’ll be navigated onto the next password recovery page. You have to Select ‘Security Question’ as your recovery method.
- Click on the ‘I’ll answer my security question’ option
- To answer correctly the asked security question that you’d saved during the sign-up process.
- Your given answer matches, the AT&T server will allow you to move on to the last page i.e., the password reset page.
- On that page, you’ve to simply enter a new and strong password twice for your AT&T email account.
That’s it! Congratulations, you’ve successfully created a new password for your AT&T account and now, you can easily access the same without encountering any issue. However, what you need to further take into consideration is that you should have to follow the correct way of login into your AT&T email account. Because if you randomly log in from a link that looks similar to the official ATT webmail login page. Chances are that you might get your ATT account or its data in trouble.
And, in fact, you can even face trouble while login into your AT&T account and thus, we suggest you follow the below-mentioned correct way of how you can log in to your AT&T email account.
AT&T Email Account Login
- Open your optimized web browser and enter the ‘www.ATT.Net’ web address in its search bar to go to the official AT&T.Net email page.
[Note: You can optimize your web browser by clearing its browsing history including cache and cookies simply from its ‘Settings’ menu where you have to first select the ‘Privacy and Security’ option and then, ‘Clear Browsing Data’ option, that’s it!]
- From there, click on the ‘Envelope’ icon and then, in continuation, enter your ‘AT&T Email Address’ in the required email text field.
- After doing so, move forward to slowly and steadily enter the ‘Password’ of your AT&T email account in the required password text field, to avoid the possibility of entering the wrong password in a hurry.
Also, to further avoid getting login issues, make yourself sure to take extra precaution with the upper & lower case letters while entering your account’s password as passwords are always case-sensitive.
- Now, as soon as you finish entering your account’s password, click on the ‘Sign-in’ button to finally access your AT&T email account.
So, this is how using the correct way of the ‘AT&T Email Login’ process, you can access your AT&T email account without encountering any unnecessary login issues.
But, that’s not the end of this blog, we’ve also mentioned below the steps about how you can change your AT&T email account as it is recommended by many security professionals that everyone should change their email account password. At regular intervals to maintain the security and safety of your account. Simply by minimizing the chance of hacking!
Thus, have all your attention here to know about the steps to change the AT&T email account password.
Change AT&T email account password
- First and foremost, sign-in to your AT&T email account using the aforementioned correct way.
- Then, select the ‘My Profile’ tab to expand the options of ‘Menu.’
- From all the available options, you’ve to simply select the ‘Personal Password’ to open the same section.
- Inside it, type the ‘Old Password’ in the ‘Current Password’ text field and similarly, enter a new, strong, and more secure password for your AT&T email account, right there in the ‘New Password’ text field.
- You’ve to again enter the same new password in the next text field of ‘Confirm New Password’.
- Now, in the end, click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to finally update your AT&T account’s password.
That’s it! This is all about the step-by-step process of how you can recover your hacked AT&T email account, and how you can secure the same by changing its password at regular intervals.